Make a strong first impression with digitally printed business cards
A business card often provides the first impression of your brand to your prospects, so you want to make sure your card is memorable for all the right reasons.
Here are a few tips to ensure you make the most of a small space:
- Don’t take the DIY approach. Yes, you can print your own business cards on a laser or inkjet printer, but if you want potential customers to take you seriously, you need to spend a little extra on professional quality cards. If you hand out cheap looking business cards, your new contact may question the quality of your products or services.
- Make sure to include all of your contact information including your phone number(s), e-mail and website, as well as your name, title and company name. And always check the information over several times before approving the final proof to make sure everything is spelled right and numbers are correct.
- Keep it simple – don’t add in any unnecessary images or slogans. A cluttered business card looks unprofessional.
- Don’t use out-of-date cards. And never, ever, hand out cards with numbers or e-mails scratched out and hand written over top. If you run out of cards, don’t take old ones to a networking event. Let people know you ran out, and tell them you will e-mail them your info or connect with them on LinkedIn.
- Use the back of the card to highlight your key services, or to print your company’s social media addresses. If you do business in another language, consider translating your contact information into that language and printing it on the flip side.
Still need some ideas? Give us a call at 416-642-1872 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you design a professional, high-quality business card.